PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR NATURELINE AUSTRALIA
Your privacy is important to NATURELINE AUSTRALIA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NATURELINE AUSTRALIA collects, and the ways in which NATURELINE AUSTRALIA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
NATURELINE AUSTRALIA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of our website or social media pages;
- information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website of social media pages;
- information about transactions carried out over this website or social media pages;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website of social media page’s services; and
- any other information that you send to the NATURELINE AUSTRALIA website of social media pages.
Using personal information
NATURELINE AUSTRALIA may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and social media pages;
- personalize the website or social media pages for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website and social media page’s services;
- publish information submitted for publication only, about you on the website or our social media pages;
- send to you products that you order;
- supply to you services that you order;
- send you marketing communications.
Where NATURELINE AUSTRALIA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NATURELINE AUSTRALIA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
NATURELINE AUSTRALIA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NATURELINE AUSTRALIA will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website or social media pages will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check the website or social media pages occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This page contains links to other pages, sites and websites.
NATURELINE AUSTRALIA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mr Dan Owbridge
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org